Dad is getting surgery... (Update: surgery this Fri)

Andrea

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Andrea..........your cup surely does runneth over at this time. Your whole family has been on my mind all week. I am hoping (praying also BIG time)that things shape up better than what you are thinking at present. May your own scan results relieve your mind so you can concentrate on advocating for Dad. Please keep us updated as we continue to keep all of you in our prayers.

Kasey

Andrea, we will all be with you in spirit tomorrow. LEt them just get rid of whatever it is and get him back on his feet quickly so he can start worrying about the dog again....

I don't blame you for being paranoid...it's not easy to be anything else under the circumstance. But forewarned is forearmed, etc.,etc.... Just be well -- you need to be for both your parents.

Not the best way to usher in a new year -- but it soon WILL be a new year, so let's pray for a a healthy and happy one, and new beginnings for everyone.

Thinking of you and your dad (and mom),

Ellen