Dehydration, Part III

Don Wood

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don,

I am so very sorry that the news is not better. I think we all feel so close to Lucie through all the wonderful things you've written about her. I hope you realize how many of us are in the ICU with you in spirit. Keep talking to her and massaging...she knows.

Rochelle

Don,

Just got on the website and went to look for good news for Lucie. I'm so sorry that things haven't improved for her. I will continue to keep Lucie in my thoughts and prayers. As for you, I so totally agree with others -- reverse roles and let your children be "there" for you. I'm sure they want the opportunity.

(((Don)))

gail p-m

Don,

You are an amazing husband, father and role model for all. Lucie knows you are there and knows how very much you love her. Be sure to take care of yourself. You both remain firmly in prayer.

Psalm 103 Of David.

1) Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2) Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-- 3) who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4) who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5) who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 107:19-20

Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. 20) He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.