Mom's PET results leave more ?s...

rogfam

than answers... ughh It's just more waithing game.

The CT of the neck didn't get done last week, so they did it today. She said there was something going on, but they weren't sure what. The upper left lobe had some lit up area, but not like real bright or something... They want a brain MRI on Monday and an appt with the pulmonologist to see if he wants to do a bronchoscopy again and biospy whatever it is. What's the point of that? Isn't it a given at this point? :(

So, there ya have it. I don't have a clue what's going on. I didn't push for more answers today, but will ask more tomorrow. (Like didn't they see why the vocal chord is paralyzed?)

God bless,

Christy

The CT of the neck didn't get done last week, so they did it today. She said there was something going on, but they weren't sure what.

And THIS, they need a medical degree for?? I mean, I think that you and your mom know something is going on too but aren't sure what....

I am sorry that you didn't get more definitive answers Christy. Keep plugging away at them..