My mama is with our Lord

mamasbabygirl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dear Sweet Lori and Rocky Mama,

I am so, so sorry to read your post. I pray that you are granted God's peace at this terrible time, and that you are given strength, hope, and courage to work through these next few days.

Eternal rest be granted unto her oh Lord, and may your perpetual light shine upon her always. May she rest in peace.

Jen

Oh Lori,

I'm so very sorry to read this. I haven't been keeping up with what has been happening here lately and I had no idea.

I know how painful this time is. I'm here for you....still trying to make sense of all of this too. Maybe we can fumble through this terrible part of losing our Moms together.

Praying for all of you right now.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

((Lori)) So deeply sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I'm glad your Mom had such a wonderful daughter to help her through her fight and to be with her for a peaceful loving passing.

God bless you and your family,

Warmest regards, sympathy, prayers and peace to you all,

-Rod

:cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry... I know how difficult it is to hang on. You were a wonderful, caring loving daughter. You were lucky to have each other. Take comfort in the memories of your wonderful times together.. she has peace now.

Continued prayers for the tough days ahead.

(((((hugs)))))

Tami

:cry::cry:.....so very, very sorry to see this Lori. What an amazing team you and Rocky were during this battle, truly inspirational to many! Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I pray that God holds you close in the weeks to come and that you find peace and comfort.

My sincerest condolences,

Cindy

Your Mom is so proud of you Lori, You fought valiantly and did so much to give her time to be with every one in your Family. You are BOTH Truly blessed to have had so much for so long together. I am glad she was at peace and surrounded by her loved ones this morning. Some day we will all be reunited with our loved ones, Sending my most heartfelt condolences and prayers for You and Family at this difficult time.

Lori, I'm sorry that your mom passed away. I have been thinking of you and your mom a lot the last couple of weeks. You did right by your mom and she knows that. Mothers and daughters have a bond that no one or anything can ever take away. I don't know what to say.....you and your family are in my prayers. Trish