Lucie Fly Wood

Don Wood

I am very sorry for your loss Don. You and your family have my prayers to get through this difficult time.

Although Lucy never posted, we all have had the chance to get to know her somewhat and see her and you fight this disease. She fought for herself and for you.

Don M

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don,

I consider myself a very lucky person to have met this special woman who you have brought to us through your posts for so long.

I too will never forget her graciousness, her gentleness and the love that I saw between the two of you when we all met in Dallas.

Wishing I could make it easier for you and yours but knowing that I can't. My heart is with you all.

I'm sorry beyond words :cry::cry::cry:

What a privilege it was to meet the two of you at Katie's bash.

I will never forget our dear Lucie, she fought a long hard battle with the help of a very loving husband and family.

I wish there were words to soothe the pain you are feeling, But there aren't. Just know my heart is with you.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences,

Kathy

Don,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your wonderful Lucie. She was such a sweetheart, so amazing and brave in how she dealt with her cancer. You were a wonderful husband, caregiver, and advocate for her -- you did everything right, never second guess yourself or think that you didn't--you did. Much love and sympathy to you and your boys during this sad time.

Rochelle

Dear Don,

Its a sad sad day, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear sweet Lucie..She was and will continue to be an inspiration to so many here..May her sweet soul rest in peace..Sending prayers to you and you family for strength to get through this devasting time and praying that you will be able to find peace..

Dear Don,

My deepest symapthy and condolances to you. I am so sorry for such a great loss of such an inspirational Lady. Her life will live on through you and the wonderful work you and Lucie do for all of us who fight this battle. Although I never knew Lucie, I feel through your sharing of her amazing spirit and determination that she truly is an angel. That in life and in heaven, continues to inspire and give strength to all who have been touched by both of you and your amazing journey.

I wish you and Lucie great peace now. God bless you both, and please continue to share and inspire us with Lucies strength, life and love.

My thoughts are with you Don, you and Lucie touched my life, and I am forever grateful.

God Bless you both,

-Rod

Dear Don,

This is my third time reading this thread, and then shutting down thinking I just can't take anymore of this. I am devastated to the core of my spirit. I am so sorry, just so terribly sorry. I don't just hate lung cancer. I hate any disease or accident that causes pain, suffering and loss of life.

I can almost see Lucie's sweet and joyful face at the glorious place where she now is. In spite of that joy for Lucie, your pain is known well by most of us, Don. Like Randy said, it truly does feel like we feel it all over again.

May God bless you and your children with his comfort and strength.

Love,

Peggy