Lucie Fly Wood

Don Wood

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don (and family)

I am so sorry to hear about Lucie. Lucie was an amazing woman who we all got to know as the love of your life through your words - truly the love of your life. We will always remember her. You have always been so supportive of all of us, and know that we are here to help hold you up now.

Paula

Don,I have tried for a long time to respond to this sad news and still don't know how to properly express the feeling of sadness for you and your family over the loss of Lucie.

Lucie and you have been one of the mainstays on this board that have given so much to so many here.

Wishing you and the family strength during this and please know you are all in our hearts.

Oh Don I just saw your post and I am in shock. I haven't come here often lately and had no idea that Lucy was faltering.

Lucy was a real fighter. Over the years I have watched her ups and downs. I always thought she would be the one who would win all of the battles and eventually the war. You and Lucy have been an ispiration for so many others. Your words of wisdom have brought comfort to so many.

I wish I had words to give you that same comfort but I know that right now nothing will really help except maybe knowing how much you and Lucy are both loved by all of us.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers in the days to come. Please don't leave us Don. Come back whenever you feel up to it. My heart is breaking for you right now. Lillian

I'm so sorry, Don. I can't hardly type through my tears. :cry::cry::cry:

Lucie was truly an LC Warrior, and a shining example of bravery, dignity, and hope. She will be so missed.

Thank you for all you both have given - for sharing your journey, and giving so many others wisdom, and courage through theirs.

I wish you peace & comfort, Don. Fly with Angels, Lucie!! We'll miss you!

With great sadness,

Stacey

Don, I am so sad to read this, that you have lost Lucie. Please know that I pray for you and the family for peace during this most difficult time. I know she is well now but I also know how hard it is for you to be separated.

Donna G

We have no words of comfort or inspirational message, Don. What we DO have is deep sorrow for your loss, shoulders to lean on, and encouragement to spur you forward. May Lucie's spirit bring you some comfort..........may she truly be your angel.

Love with many hugs,

Fred and Kasey

Don,

I am so sorry to hear about Lucie. She has been such an inspiration to me. I just don't know what to say. Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family right now. And I also want you to know what an inspiration you are to everyone on this board!