need opinions

ginnie

ok here goes, i'm going to list symptoms i have and i want to know if anyone has any ideas or opinions.. headaches - infrequent but i don't normally have any, numbness in face and arms-not constant, just comes and goes, low grade fever - not constant, tired, muscle weakness at times, coughing - non-productive, vision is odd, i've been to the dr. and had ct scans of head, neck, chest, and abdomen, no progression, no fluid in lungs. i just don't feel good, best way to describe it is like how you feel when you start to get the flu. I thought maybe depression, i'm on effexor and don't really feel depressed. dr. is sending me to a neurologist.

gee Gin,

Hard to know. But, I tell ya, I have had the strangest body things come and go and stay around and feel like yuck and etc.... :!:

At my chemo introduction, the nurses told me that in the future and long after treatment had passed, that I would have strange things happen with my body (it's just a shell) and that I could blame all weird happenings on the chemo I was about to receive.

So, if nothing shakes out for you, maybe you can blame it on the chemo.

Cindi o'h

Ask MD for CBC, check sed rate. The erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) can be used to monitor inflammatory or malignant disease. Although it is a screening test (cannot be used to diagnose a specific disorder), it is useful in detecting unsuspected disease in which symptoms are vague or physical findings are minimal.