Sandra G Benton

mamasbabygirl

What a very special lady your mom was, Lori. After reading about her, I can easily see why you are so special. You must be very much like your mom. I'm thinking of you, sending hugs and saying prayers.

Lori,

The obit spoke volumes about the kind of woman your Mom was... I can almost envision her in all her glory laughing and enjoying everyones company during her Fourth of July parties. What a fun loving lady she must have been.... Heaven will probably have a heck of a Fourth of July celebration next year!!! Much Love, Sharon

She really was such a beauiful soul who faught with everything she had.

That tribute to her was really touching. I like that you had written " a celebration of life' as she was so full of life.

I wish I could have attended one of her barbacues they sound like they were awesome!

I was praying and thinking of you today. I pray you are holding up. I wish I could be there to give you my shouder to lean on and to give you ((((((Lori))))

You have been such an incredible daughter through all of this.

You have so many memories, keep them close and alive within your heart.

She was also a very brave lady to donate her body to science. She was very special.

Peace be with you sweetie,

Maryanne

• 3 weeks later...