Some prayers please, updated 9/22

ginnyde

You go girl! That is the right attitude to have. I have a mammogram tomorrow also. It will be my first one since my surgery. They better be careful with my girls too, they have been very sensitive since my surgery.

As I posted in Hall Pass, my primary did call late Fri. In short, he said it looks like calcium deposits but since they are not supposed to be there he told me to get them biopsied. He said, no bump, no lump, no tumor. Go on your trip, enjoy, don't worry, there is no medical emergency here. So I will call the surgeons this morning and try and schedule an appt for as soon as I get back.

I so appreciate your support AND as I said before I have a new found respect for living thru those waiting periods without going completely insane.

Ginny,

Know how scarey it is being called back in. I had the same thing happen, even an ultra-sound. It was as Debi suggested, density increases with age and caffine causes benign lumps too. All of my sisters were called back for more tests. I think it is all to make more money off of you. :roll: Better safe than sorry though my dear. Waiting for good news.

God Bless,

Cheryl Ferguson