Caregiver chest pain

Dear Gwen

In all honesty, this is probably everything you mention, combined. This is just more than any one person should ever have to deal with.

I am going to tell you, I think you should make a visit to the ER just to make sure.. And maybe an anti~anxiety med is something you should try.

I wish there was more I could do or say. My heart just breaks for you. Please, take care of yourself though...

Hugs and prayers,

Chris

Gwen,

I can so relate to you!!!! I've been having crushing chest and heart pains....of course what am I doing about it....well taking a half of an asprin, also some ativan.....of course, who am I? not a dr. but you like myself are under an incredible amount of stress!!!!!

What are we going to do Gwen? ...... I'm so sick and tired of one awful thing after another......and for me it's been a long time...dad death, husbands' cancer ( all the ups and downs) spreading now brain tumors, my sister loses her baby at 7 months of being pregnant...and there is one thing that is the worse is going to a funeral of a baby......now my mom isn't well, she almost colasped 2x at the funeral and she has nodes in her throat...one came back negative...now there another they want to do a needle biopsy on. Never mind the financial strain..... I don't know how to pay the bills....and of course.....our children......God bless you......but then again.....I don't have much faith in God now a days.........

I know this isn't a peeing' contest...but I unfortunately know and I hate the fact that I have to live thru all of this too....

I hope you call your dr. and tell her/him what is going on......if you haven't already by now.... stress definitely takes it physical toll....heck I took that real age test yesterday and I know that all this stress puts 10 extra years on me!!!!

I can tell you more things, give you advice....my mind is racing........sometimes I just stop in my tracks, take a deep breath....come on the computer......I'm here for you....PM me if you want to.....

Grace

OK. I'm getting better. Thank you for your concern for me.

I took the dogs for a long walk. (children are in school). Called the collection agency, explained that paypal was aware of the fraud and they needed to call paypal. They said don't tell me what to do. So I said, "Then don't talk to me and don't call here." I had a big sobbing cry and a shower.

I think crying was the thing to do.

Gwen

It's stress ........... from everthing you mentioned! Please take some time for yourself to just sit and take in the peace and quiet! It may help for that brief while but something is better than nothing! After that and your typical excercise for release, counciling if you can get it for free, herbal stress releasers, and the hopeful encouragement of "hold on things will get better"! A good old fashion outburst will help too!

Good luck to you.

Tammy

Gwen

Well I had neglected to mention, either here or in the PM I sent you to remember to INHALE, EXHALE and repeat, lol. I am glad you got out of the house and away from it ALL for a few minutes anyway. It does help to stand back from it all and remind yourself that sometimes you just have to take things a minute, hour or day at a time. Definitely not easy, but it IS do~able.

As for the collection agency/paypal? UGH. Stand your ground is all I can say. I think you are on the right track with that!!

Let me know if I can help,

Chris

THe Chest is probably all stress I am sure. Try throwing eggs sometime. It always helps me out. HAve woods behind my house and lots of old broken eggs out there. As far *ss Financial problems go; I know how trying it can be. YOu may want to check out this Consumer advocate site. Thsi gentleman is a godsend in dealing with these people. He may be able ti help or offer some advice to help. I listen to him on Radio whenever I can. Click on link to be redirected;

http://clarkhoward.com/

Sending Prayers and a hhug that all gets a little better or a lot better. PREFER LOTS BETTER. one step at a time.

Hi Gwen

Just read your post about the chest pains and all the replies - just today i felt not really a pain, but more like a heavy weight in my chest - i think it's sadness and helplessness that i am feeling.

But when i got home and my 23 month old daughter yelled out daddy and gave me a big hug - i felt it lift a little.

I hope that all these pains in the a*se go away and let you get on with what the important things are,

my thoughts are with you

Chris

I have the same, after an EKG and a holter monitor for a couple of days they finally gave me Zanax. That was 3 years ago when my dad was killed on a motorcycle and I have really taken it off and on since then. Since mom died they have saved me a few times along with some sleep help (I take ambien).

Getting a good nights sleep and a little help with uncontrolled anxiety made a big difference in dealing with day to day stuff but the one thing is doesn't help is a broken heart. I wish I had an answer for that one.

I agree that it is stress (anxiety)...I've been experiencing chest pain at night(when I go to bed, my mind races). I have used Tylenol PM a few nights to help ease into sleep. Someone shared this with me the other day, perhaps there is something that works for you:

Spend 15 minutes a day in nature

Spend 15 minutes a day in reflection

Spend 15 minutes a day in gratitude

Spend 15 minutes a day in silence

Engage in something "creative" at least once a week