November is around the corner...

KatieB

Let's start now to get the ball rolling for LCAM (Lung Cancer Awareness Month)

I will be posting some ideas in the Activism forum so please check it out! Time's running out and those of us who can need to start planning and DOING right now!!

P.S>

One of the easiest things you can do to help during LCAM and really everytime you are online, is use

www.goodsearch.com EVERY time you search for something on the internet.

Just type "LUNGevity" as the charity of choice and every time you search, we get a penny!

Don't Forget!!

You can set the site as a toolbar. It's powered by Yahoo search, so you know you won't get a bunch of garbage, and pop-ups. I use it regularly! All those searches add up. 8)

Katie, I have been in contact with a couple of the large chain groceries in the area, regarding the set-up of those little donation containers you see at the checkouts, Starbucks, etc. Do you know how to go about getting the donation containers, the legal permits likely required by those in charge of community relations/promotions, etc. to set this up? Is there a particular contact at LUNGeveity that handles "in-store" fundraising campaigns like this? Any advice or info would be so appreciated. :wink:

Yours in HOPE!

Stacey