its pneumonia

donaf

according to the doctor my brother's chills, fever, and sweating are due to pneumonia. he was feeling better today but is too weak to walk or even stand. if he does not improve - as far as the fever, he will not be able to receive his second chemo treatment. even with all the problems he is having he has not lost his sense of humor and when he can talk he jokes around with us. he will remain in the hospital for now.

He sure can use a lot of prayers so I will say extra tonight. This lc is so horrible at times one just wants to scream. I don't know how all our loved ones get through each day and still joke around. Mine is like that too. He has a great outlook just as your brother has. God Bless

Are his blood counts ok. The white count, especially. Could you ask about getting something like neupogen?

Also Dr Weil suggests cancer patients take astragalus. It should help build up the immune system and does not decrease the effectiveness of chemo

Best of luck