i've been away

mirrell

hey all,

sorry i have been absent the last few months. my mom came to korea, and then we travelled to china. it was great. we went with one my running partners as well, heatheranne. we got back and i started school and i was full throttle into my training for my second marathon. i did that 6 days a go. ran 26.2 in 4 hours and 17 minutes. somehow, running just helps me get my head in the right space. i also have been studying and am almost complete with my masters.

man, if only my dad was around. i wonder what he would be thinking and saying. sometimes, it is so hard to believe he is gone, and it has been almost 4 years. i have pictures of him up all around my house. and although he is gone, i do still everything i do to impress him. i believe that the body leaves this world and that the soul remains. sometimes, i think that soul came back in my 3 year old beagle who i adore and reminds me of my dad because of his character. i know what u are thinking...what????

sorry my friends, i have been awol for a little while. i was away, but you were not forgotten. also, i think we had lost a few people at the time i took a rest from this board, and it was incredibly hard to hear about.

mirrell