Prayers Please

-Cheryl-

You will be in my prayers tonight as well as tomorrow. Hang in there and everything will work out for you. You are a tough lady and I know for a fact that prayer will pull you through. That is what brought me through. Will be looking for a post from Jack tomorrow on your progress. Of course if he is at the hospital with you then I'll look the next day. God Bless You.

Bruce

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal Cheryl. Touch her soul with Your compassion for others. Touch her heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch her mind with Your wisdom, that her mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach her to reach out to You in her need, and help her to lead others to You by her example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring her health in body and spirit that she may serve You with all her strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.