You Guys Made A Big Difference

Nutbar

I felt so much better after reading all of the wonderful posts of encouragement to me. I can't tell you how much you have all helped me. I feel like I might just get through this today. My peptic ulcer is killing me but at least I don't feel like jumping off a bridge so much.

My Mom was asleep the whole time I was with her last night. She opened her eyes a couple of times but she didn't say anything or respond to me. My Dad said she talked about me all morning. That made me feel good because sometimes I don't feel like my Mom wants me around.

Anyway...I just wanted to tell you all that I am doing a little better today and hopefully as each day goes by I will gain back some of my strength. Yes, I will go and talk to someone. I already did last week and I will again. Thank you all.[/b]

Nutbar,

Glad to hear you are feeling even a little bit better. The emotional ups and downs of this disease are the pits. One day, sometimes one hour at a time is how you cope. We're all in the same boat.

Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

Warm fuzzies,

Welthy

That's so true -

Every time I come here with a problem, question or with just a need to ramble, I always KNOW that the folks here REALLY do care. Since I found this list, I've never felt alone on my cancer journey. If it wasn't for the folks on this list, I would not have asked for an anti-depressant, which has dramatically changed my mental/emotional quality of life.

There have been days that I have not been able to post to the list - I've just been overwhelmed with sad news and coping with my own issues. Sometimes I am just overwhelmed by the magnitude of caring, sharing and empathy that I have received and that I see going out to every member.

This list has made such a huge difference in my life. Know that we are all here for you, sending you lots of positive energy, strength and courage.

With a gentle hug,

Pam in FL