Update on Our Guy, Frank!

Kasey

If you have been missing Frank here of late.........fear NOT! He is here reading all the time. He's just having a bit of difficulty with the typing at the moment.

Tomorrow he will be starting 14 days of WBR. There is one tumor that appeared sizable and the thought is there may be others very small not showing up right now......hence the WBR. After that, perhaps 1 cyberknife. That is yet to be determined. So due to that, Frank's been experiencing some trouble with speech and his typing! He is also on a rather large dose of steroids for the swelling.

After the WBR a PET will be scheduled to address the mass in his chest. There is some issue with swallowing at the present because of this. Frank's had all the chest radiation he can have, so it appears that some chemo may be necessary.

I talked to Frank and he sounded AWESOME. He wants all to know that he is reading and hasn't deserted us. BETTER NOT do that, Frank! He and Connie are looking forward to getting some of these issues behind them.............we are too, Frank!

Kasey

Well Frank always had trouble typing, when he can't lift the Bud Light then we'll worry... :wink:

Crap Frank- I am so sorry to read that you are having more problems. You need to catch a break here. Ask about Avastin - it is a pretty easy chemo--wishing you well.

Thank you for the update Kasey. Leave it to you to check up on our members. Your awesome lady!!!

Just want to say Frank the you are so special to me and I hold you deep in my heart.

Sending prayers for you to have good results and to be back posting with us soon.

Keeping the Budlight cold and the choclate donuts, hmmmm :roll: well I may just wind up eating them, but will get your fresh ones when you are well.

Maryanne :wink:

Thank you so much, Kasey, for this post.

Frank, all I can do is send you my hugs and love, and the same for Connie. I feel so awful knowing you are having to go through this.

We understand that you can't post right now, but fully expect you to be back here very soon doing just that.

Connie, is he talking all night and keeping you awake because of the Decadron? Just make a recording that says uh-huh, yeah, uh-huh over and over. That way, he will think you're listening - as long as you don't snore. :)

Hang in there guys. You are in my prayers.

Love,

Peggy

Okay, Ry took the words right out of my mouth.. don't go blaming your bad typing Frank on any recent problems... You were BORN typing bad!!!

Anyway, Frank you know where I stand and how I feel and that my thoughts are always right there with you and Connie.

Kasey.. thanks for the update.

Frank,

I know you are out there lurking so I wanted to tell you how much I miss your jokes. Besides the jokes, you are my main man when it comes to inspiration. You mean a bunch to me Frank. Get better and keep in touch. Prayers for you and Connie.

Nina

Kasey,

I appreciate the post. We all love Frank and I think of him all the time.

Nina

Sending prayers for Frank and Family and Dog. Hope his dog does not drink his beer and eat his doughnuts :( while in treatment. Or dog will need treatment!!! :lol: