Jump to content

And we try again for a baby.....


Recommended Posts

Wasn't sure where to post this:

My surrogate has the embryo transfer this Friday. It is our embryo, just renting her uterus :) I can't get my hopes up, the only thing up is the expenses of trying to obtain a child :roll:;)

I go for my colonoscopy on Tues (Halloween). Brian didn't want to delay all of this baby stuff to see what happens with the hopefully lipoma.

My abdominal MRI on Thurs also showed it to be likely a lipoma and my mom's oncologist said a growth from 4.6 to 5.4cm in 3 months seems big to me, but in reality it is not b/c any scan can be off by .5cm depending on how you breathe. However he did say it is a large size, so he is not sure what they will do. Her visit with him on Friday was perfectly timed ;)

So I will see what happens on Tues and go from there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.