Cheryl's Surgery

-Cheryl-

Hello all,

A note to thank everyone for their support and prayers... Cheryl's surgery went very well. Doc said radiation was very effective and that the tumors were removed with no problems. Also, he did not have to take as much of her lung as expected saying that the borders of her lobes were not compromised. Her middle lobe was removed along with a small portion of her upper. She is resting comfortably now after a 5 hour surgery... am on my way back to hospital... something I will be doing a lot of this week!

Again, thanks so much for all of your support and prayers and God bless each and every one of ya!

-Jack-

Jack,

SO glad you posted...was starting to worry but I know you have your hands full right now!!

Give Cheryl my regards... I am SO glad that it is all over and she is doing okay!! If she needs anything, tell her to let me know!

Debi

47 years old

Stage 1A-nsclc

Surgery June 16, 2003 - Mid & upper lobe removed

Chery and Jack,

I am so happy for you!!! I have been busy taking care of my mom after her surgery but have been checking in on posts and been saying prayers for you. God bless you both and your families. It is a challenging task but God must think of you both as extra special to give you such an opportunity! If you can, close your eyes and feel the love and warm wishes.