my husband has lc and bone

paulette1952

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Paulette:

I am so sorry for what you went through with your beloved husband. What a beautiful tribute to love and hope and faith you and he had. I know it is not easy to lose your beloved husband, but you did everything you could to help him.

I'm happy to hear he had a wonderful funeral; it showed how much he was loved.

Love and prayers for you and your family

Barb

Dearest Pauline,

I just want you to know that I am thinking about you and sending you meditation prayers for healing. I hope you are accepting all the help people are offering you.

Peter's funeral was a celebration of his life and you could see how much he was loved. He was smiling down upon you and was so proud of his sons

Always remember, we are here for you 24/7. Let us help you through this.

Peace be with you as it is with Peter.

Maryanne

Its been 1 week and 4 days since Peter passed away, I feel now I have no purpose, what am I working for now, why do I have to carry on, how selfish of me I know when I have 2 great sons and 4 lovely grandchildren to love, but its not the same not having to share them all with Pete. He's looked after me finacially even after death, but I would rather still be struggling just to have him back. I have his photo's everywhere so I can kiss them as I go by, some days I just break down and let it all out, even when I am in the grocery store and see something I used to buy him starts me off, its quite embarrassing in front of people who don't know why I am crying. Life is cruel and I hope it won't be to long before he comes and gets me as there is nothing more i really want to do now. Hopefully TIME will stop making me feel like this.

Paulette,

I know things are very hard for you right now, but I am sure that God has a plan for you. I pray that you find this plan so that you will feel that you have a purpose. You have two children and 4 grandchildren. Who better than you to tell them about their grandfather and what he was like. These things are important to your grandchildren and I am sure they want you around for a long time. I don’t remember one of my grandfathers because he died before I was to the age that I would remember him. My grandmother always told me about my grandpa and those stories and memories have stayed with me. I would not want to have missed them. Because of her I now have memories of my grandfather, even though I never remember seeing him. That’s priceless. You are important and it will just take a little time till those memories will bring you joy. Keep us posted.

I know it’s hard but,

Stay positive. :lol:

Ernie

2 weeks to the day of my husbands death he came to visit me, I am so glad he did as he now looks well and younger. It was strange as I felt him cover me over with my sheets in bed then rubbed my back, it was amazing, I asked him if he has seen my brother(he died young) and my dad, he said he's seen my brother but not my dad. He said its warm here and you need no money, he also said he does not know all yet(what ever that means) He also asked me a strange question, if I was going to marry again and i said NO. I also asked him if he has seen God yet and he said not yet. It was not a dream, this was real as after this experience something lifted from me and I know he will be there for me when its time for me to go. Can't wait.

How lucky you are for that visatation. He certainly assured your that he is alright and feeling warm.

I know now that you are feeling so much better, even though your heart is wounded.

Some day way down the road you will be together again, meanwhile you just have to make the best of your life here as that is so precious.

Just want you to know that your post gave me goosebumps and put a smile on my face.

Maryanne :wink: