lc46

Dar, it sounds like you are doing all you can to keep things positive. It is really up to your mom. I know that is hard. Keep doing what you are doing, knowing that you have done what you could. Hopefully, she will turn around. I like your attitude. You are a good caregiver. Don

Remember yesterday, Cherish today, and Pray for Tomorrow. You are doing everything you can. Only God knows the plan for us. Stay healthy for both of you. Sending Prayers and a BIG WARM FUZZY DRYER BLANKET for comfort.

Dar, my family dr told me a lot of cancer patients get depressed. I'm normally a happy person but even I got affected and he put me on an anti-depressant. I won't stay on them for long because they affect me badly. The second sample he gave me was much better than the first.

Also, he gave me a prescription for a nebulizer which I used every day, 3 times a day, for about a year. It does help. Now I do it once a day. I wanted a portable nebulizer and found out I did not need a prescription if I wanted to pay for it myself. You can get on online or thru ebay. However, the medication needs a prescription.

Hope everything gets better for your mother.