Ada Waddell

ginnyd

Ada was such an inspiration to me---as I am sure she was to everyone on this board---her posts were always positive even though she was suffering---what a wonderful person she was

what a very sad thing---

Eileen

I am so sorry to hear about Ada. She was so helpful to me and others on this board. She answered one of my posting with some information she had saved from another site and I have since been able to pass that on to others. She was so helpful to everyone and never gave up.

This is a very sad day.

This just breaks my heart. Ada had such a wonderful spirit. I've had to refrain a little bit from this board because things like this just have been so devastating and keep me realistic to this whole thing. I just want everyone to know how sorry I am and that I think and pray for you all often. I will certainly miss Ada's posts. She was such a strong woman. Ginny please give my best to her family.

I am so sorry to hear about Ada's passing. Ada was also a good friend to me. She had the special gift of making others feel important. Although she is gone she will never be forgotten. I am so saddened about losing her. :cry: Thanks Ginny for letting us know.

Here is a link the her obituary.

http://www.legacy.com/Atlanta/Legacysub ... ID=1416761

Hugs, Shelly

Dearest Ginny,

Oh Ginny, I am sure that wasn't a phone call you ever wanted to get! :cry: I too am very shocked and saddened my the loss of our WONDERFUL, SINCERE, LOVING, KIND, WARMHEARTED, Friend Ada. Ada always gave a 190% or herself and her time to others. She always had comforting words to share with all of us, be it in private or with everyone on the board. She is an AMAZING WOMAN! She will be GREATLY MISSED. My heart goes out to Ada's family. She soooo loved her family. She always put everyone else first. BLESS YOU ADA, you fought very long and very hard my dear friend. May you dance in heaven and suffer no more. You were LOVED and will forever remain in my heart and memories. Thank you Ada, for being my friend. My life is richer having known you.

Ada was one of the first ones to welcome me here and she will be missed terribly.

I will remember her as that nice smiling woman in her picture.

May she rest in peace now and be greeted by all the others here that went before her. I am sure she will enjoy meeting them in person.

Goodbye Ada. Sweet dreams.

Sorry, I was in the hospital and was just catching up on the posts. My heart goes out to Ada's family. I really enjoyed her posts and the care and concern that she had for everyone.

May she rest in peace as God takes care of her now. She will always be special on this board. My sincere condolences to her family.

God Bless and praying for a "Cure" for all of us......

Karen

Dear Friends,

We are so very sorry to hear of the loss of Ada we are new to the board but having been watching from our corner of the world for some time now. She and her community of family and friends are in our thoughts and prayer today and always.

Take care,

Botley

I am so very sorry to hear that Ada is no longer with us. She was one of the first people to respond to my initial posting which was typical of Ada. She always cared for others, fought a brave fight against this monster and somehow or other, always had a positive attitude. She will be greatly missed by members of this Board. I'm sure of that. Sincere condolences to Ada's family for the loss of this wonderful lady.

Gail

So saddened by this news, Ada was such a wonderful person, she always a good word for someone in need. She will be greatly missed. Sometimes this disease just stops you in your tracks, this is one of those times.

May she be at peace and with God today.

God bless us all

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB-left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

I'm just now reading this about ada, I've only been on this board for a few months and didn't know her well, but I always liked reading her post. She seemed to give so much to so many. This brought tears to my eyes, I hate this disease!!! She will be missed by many!! Christy

I'm in shock and disbelief.

I had been thinking about her a lot lately and came back to this message board to see if I could find a post from her.

After not seeing any new ones I sent her an e-mail.

Oh if only we could have e-mail access to heaven.

I'm so sad I did not get to e-mail her one last time - we had become pen pals since our days on the old board in 2002.

She was always so amazing in her support to others even when things were hard for her.

One of the things I wanted to tell her about was the book "Life After Life" by Raymond Moody. I think everyone should read it because it helps to not be afraid of dying. I didn't want to bring it up yet since she was still trying new treatments.

God bless her and everyone who encounters cancer.

We just lost my husband's Grandmother Sept. 17th to uterine cancer.

I'm just so sad right now about Ada and all those we have lost.

Thank you for this post to let people know.

- Kerry