My Dad passed 10/26/2006

Guest migizicny

Guest migizicny

I cannot believe how quickly this dreadful disease took my Dad. I think back to mid June and the hope we all had.

I cannot believe I will never hear his voice, see his face, or hug him again. He was my #1 Guy. I love him with all my heart. The pain is incredible. I do not know how I will ever get beyond this. :cry:

i lost my father in May. The pain eventually becomes bearable. The first months were the hardest for me. I cried more than did not. I still cry but i cry less and i smile and laugh more than i was, but it is so difficult. As i sit here and type i am crying. Remember that our fathers are no longer suffering there hopefully finally at peace. I miss my father every day, but i have two babies and must continue for them. I was and still will be daddy's little girl.

God Bless you and your family through these trying times. Trust me it will eventually get bearable as with everything time helps.

Cathy