deleting all posts

kimblanchard

Christina,

You will be fine. It takes a long time to get over what you have been through but I am sure you are a strong woman or you would not have been able to do what a terrific job you did those three months.

Hang in there, the sun will again shine on you...have a great life...

So sorry to see that you're thinking of leaving us! You have posted such wonderful messages that have been an inspiration to all of us. Each of us have to deal with loss in different ways. Maybe you need to put all of the sorrow behind you. I find this board is a lifeline for me in many different ways. There are always caring people, willing to listen. They have all been touched in some way by cancer and can relate. Understanding from others helps a lot in the healing process. Take some time....sort things out...and please reconsider leaving us!

Christina,

Hello again. I can tell you I know how you feel to some degree. Look at my post below where I said I was going to break my addiction. It's so hard to leave this board.

Go to the doctor. I am on antidepressants that I had taken ten years before for about 6 months. I am also seeing a councelor and she suggested I get a higher does then before because sometimes it doesn't work as well the second time around. I did get a stronger dose and I am beginning to feel a little better. A councelor might help you as well being able to tell someone what you are feeling and then having them repeat it back to you just in a different way really helps. One thing I was kicking myself over is why when hospice came and they told me that I needed to tell mom "It was okay to go" I did so willingly. I couldn't get past that, I had told my mom she could leave me even though I knew she didn't want to. My councelor helped me to understand that when I told her this, it was out of love not wanting to have her suffer anymore. There will still be things that she will help me with I know.

Do take care of yourself and get the help you need. It has been six months now since I lost my mom.

Hugs, Shelly

Christina,

Going to the doctor is a great idea, she was one of the people I cried to. She also gave me anti-depressents and somthing for anxiety on those really bad days. I don't need those as often now, but talking to her was the best thing I could do for myself.

I hope you stay, we can all be here to support you.

Dona