I lost my mom

Kat

Saturday Nov. 4th, exactly 4 months to the day that my Dad had passed away from LC my Mom gave up her fight with LC and rightfully earned her wings. I no longer have parents. I don't understand why this happened and I don't know how to make it stop hurting!

Kat,

I am so sorry for your loss. It really is not fair that you should lose both your parents to this monster so close together. I really don't know what to say to you except that you can take small comfort from knowing that your parents are together again. I am sure they are both looking down on you with love and sorrow for the pain they see you in. I am praying for God to give you strength and comfort in the days and weeks ahead.

God Bless You,

Sharon

Prayers and condolences and a big warm blanket out of the dryer for comfort. Take comfort in that your parents will always be your guardian angels. THey will be smiling down on you every day and night. Remember the pain gets duller and neve goes away.

Kat..

I am so very sorry... My mom passed years ago and my father passed last November. It is a whole different world when you have no parents. No matter how old you are it is so difficult to lose them and feel so terribly alone.

I miss them both so much.. I would give anything to talk to them. I have my kids which helps but no other real family I'm close too. I miss them everyday and I dread going into the holidays.

I wish I could tell you how to make it stop hurting I wish I knew. It will dull in time.. I've had so many painful things going on in my life right now and I wish they were here to talk to.

I pray for your strength and comfort. (((Kat)))

Tami

Dear kat, I am so very sorry for your losses. To lose both parents so close together is more than anyone should have to endure. I lost my Mom 10 weeks ago tomorrow. Since then my father 85 has been fighting pneumonia and heart break. I have been petrified at the loss of losing him too. I can only imagine how much you are hurting. Please share your feelings here. It helps so much and everyone here really does care. I am praying for comfort and peace during this difficult time. I'm so so sorry you are hurting.

kate

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how painful it must be for you to lose two special people in such a short time. Please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I have no words ......... To endure all that in a short time is horrible. There is nothing I can say to make any of this seem reasonable or comfortable .... hugs hugs hugs tighter tighter and tighter ......... It's all I have and the only thing that may make any sense out of this.

Tammy