Some thoughts...also from Wisconsin.

My dad had lung cancer 17 years ago then was diagnosed again this year with stage IV. Unfortunately he died the day after fathers day. A spot was seen last December and my brother was getting married in Feb at Disney this year. He didn't want to find out if it was cancer because he wanted everyone to be happy at the wedding and not dwell on the negative. In his heart though he knew it was cancer. None of us talked about it and he did make it to Disney. You could tell he was sick though because he was so short of breath. To make a long story short, we didn't know he would die so soon or that it was even the worst sort of cancer. I can tell you now that I am so glad I have that wedding video to watch what he was like before he got so sick. I watched that video constantly after he died just so I had one last great memory, not the ones of him loosing his hair, or talking about dieing or even the last day before he died looking so pale and thin.

You have to do what is right and moving up a wedding might not be the easiest or the right thing to do but I know that that memory of him walking you down the aisle will be one you will cherish forever.

By the way I live in Waukesha, WI. Where does your father live in Wisconsin?