Four Wheelchairs, sippy cup and babymonitor

Three of the wheelchairs belong to my son. He is 12 and has severe cerebral palsy. He has the school wheelchair and two "babyjoggers", one is the kid one and one is adult size. (He is between the two sizes). He HAS to use a wheelchair.

Tuesday, Dad's wheelchair was delievered. My son thought that was the coolest. With his Grandson smiling and laughing, Dad had to feel OK about it.

Dad is using the children's sippycups. It's the tupperware one with the semi-clear lid and the larger sipper. A straw can be threaded thru the sipper. I also set up the baby monitor so he can call for help. His voice is sometimes very weak.

you may want to get a Bell or something that makes noise to call you if the voice is weak. Even a whistle to blow on for attention. A referees whistle from a Sports store.

LOVE the idea of a bell!! The whistle might be hard if he's SOB at any time...but the bell can be within reach easily and takes very little to make it ring.

I smiled as I read that your dad had to enjoy the wheelchair as he saw his grandson loving it!! My daughter, when Mom is in hers, loves to push Grandma. These kids of ours are something else, aren't they?

Many prayers and lots of love...