He's the best & I'm a lucky ducky

Welthy

Just wanted to share my overflowing heart with everyone for a bit.

I read so many posts relating to patients who are depressed, moody, complaining, etc. for whatever reasons (meds, diagnosis, the disease itself, etc.)

These posts touch me so profoundly and break my heart because, you see, my dear Tony NEVER has had a down moment or complained or been crabby (oh -- except when the dog steps on his 50 ft oxygen hose and yanks it off his nose!) Tony may go through times when he is exhausted and fatigued due to therapy, but he is NEVER less than 100% positive and extremely good natured.

I just feel I've been blessed to the nines with a husband who has the ability to "pick me up" during MY low times. He has always been and continues to be my "rock" and I'm so very thankful for him.

Please keep him in your prayers as he will be having his PET/CAT scans next week to see if the Tarceva is working.

Thanks for listening --- haven't been bragging, just giving hubby the credit he deserves for being such a darling!

Welthy