Feeling a little guilty

wfshaw

Hi All,

Wanted to post here since it has been a long time since I posted anything. For those of you who don't know me I am a 1.5 year survivor and kind of dropped out of site on this board. Really don't know why. It wasn't because I was too busy. I received a PM from JANG (Jan)who was my surgery partner, we both had surgery the same day, April 20, 2005 asking me where I have been. And we are both doing well. I just can't say enough about all the great support I received from the wonderful, caring people on this site and I am feeling a little guilty about not coming back and letting newly diagnosed people that this disease can be beaten. I am living proof. When I was diagnosed I thought my life was over. The support I received here kept me going and kept my sanity. Just want to let you all know (especially my good friend and number one supporter KASEY..... Kasey, I hope you see this post....I will never forget you and I hope you and Fred are well. Let me know. I am doing great, just retired, my wife also, took a retirement trip to Arizona, bought myself a big Harley for a retirement gift and am having a ball. I need to get back on this site more often and offer support to anyone who needs it just like the support that was offered to me when I had given up on life. God bless all of you and I promise not to disappear again. And thank you Jan for the reminder.

Glad to hear you are doing well, retired with Char, AND riding a Hog to boot!!! Does it get any better than that, Bill?

You know I am just about your biggest fan. I was so hoping you were out there living life. Thanks for confirming that for all of us! I do hope to see around a bit........you know how important words of encouragement can be! And you are a testimony that things CAN turn out well!

Thanks for being here......and you SHOULD feel guilty. Some of us worry when people disappear :wink: !!!!!

Love to you both,

Kasey

Thanks to all who replied especially my friend Kasey. I promise not to dissapear again.

Sharonjo... WE are in Ransom township, PA, north of Scranton and a few miles from Clarks SUmmit, Pa. Where is you town?? I don't think I ever heard of it??

God Bless all of you good people on these boards.

Hi Bill,

I am so happy for you. I was wondering what happened to you. I remember like it was yesterday when you and Jan went the same day for surgery. And you are both doing well.

I guess after that scare you realized how short life can me and took your retirement and doing your thing and bein cancer free, how PRICELESS is that. :mrgreen:

Have fun.... you and Jang are inspiration on how things could turn out.

Thank you for posting... and have fun and drive safe on that bike of yours.

Maryanne :wink: