The cookbooks arrived...

Andrea

I just posted ordering information on a couple of message boards that had contributors to our recipe book. I'm placing my order right now! These cookbooks are going to make great Christmas gifts!!!

I received my books yesterday and they are absolutely beautiful and filled with so many yummy and interesting recipes. I can't wait to give them out for xmas - might even give them out ahead of time! :D

THANK YOU ANDREA AND ALL, WHO WERE INVOLVED IN CREATING SUCH A HEARTFELT COOKBOOK FILLED WITH LOVE!!!

Need more orders!!!! Hurry Hurry!!! Order Order :):):)

Forgetting about the holidays (they aren't my favorite time of year), these books will make a great b-day present, a great valentine's day present, a great thinking of you present, a great appreciation present to your staff or boss, etc, etc :):):):)

Bumpity....Bump.....Bumpity....Bump

I just can't say enough good things about these cookbooks. The book if absolutely filled with wonderful recipes that are so good and easy to prepare. These recipes came from kitchens of all our LCSC friends and are a treasure to me because I feel the love with each dish I prepare. I know that every person that contributed to this book has been touched by the pain of having cancer in their life.