One year...My heart still hurts..

Donna

~I have not written in a while, although my prayers and thoughts are always with all of you..

~It was one year November 9th for my brother Mark..One day it feels like a day and one day it feels like 30 years have passed..

~~My heart still hurts and my life is empty with out Mark..For as long as I can, I will still look at this world for BOTH of us..

~I will remember how many things on this earth were his joy..

~I still pray to Our Lord for the both of us..

~I will keep his memories embraced for all my life..

My DEAR BROTHER....I will always love you..

Donna,

It will hurt for a long time. My support group facilitator said" Just because they have passed on doesn't mean you stop loving them" Your love for your brother continues forever.....his physical self is not here to recieve it.

I feel your pain.

Adela

Hi Donna,

I am so sorry for your pain. I too have lost some close family members (my mom, my husband, and most recently my son). The pain you are feeling will never go away, but will dull over time. Eventually memories of your brother will bring a smile to your face instead of tears to your eyes. Hang in there!

God Bless,

Sharon

Donna,

Its been three years since my dad passed and he is still my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night and of course many times through the day, its hard I know.. I try to focus more on happy or good things going on in my life and that seems to help, I try so hard to count my blessings because the sadness of the loss gets too overwhelming..

This is a hard time for those who have lost very dear loved ones (holidays)..I am sorry your pain is so deep, I'll keep you in my prayers that the holidays will pass softly for you and there is some peace and healing as well..

Dear Donna,

It was so nice to see you post again. I can't believe your brother has been gone a year already... I agree with you sometimes it seems like we haven't seen our loved ones in years and at other times, it seems like only moments since we saw their beautiful faces. Daddy will be gone two years Dec. 14th and I still feel like he will walk through my door at any moment. In a way I am glad I still feel that way, because that means he is foremost in my mind. I wish you comfort Donna, I wish it for us all. Love, Sharon

Hello Joanie,

Thanks fo the strength you always give me..How are you feeling? I am always here looking at the posts but I know every one has so much on their mind, I don't bother to post..

I always check on my family on the LCSC...

I had to post, I was feeling so down and I knew all my friends would help me..I hope you have a great holiday and thanks for always being there when I need you..I pray you are feeling better..

Say hello to hubby for me..He is a darling..

Love..

Donna

Oh Donna,

These anniversaries can be such a low time. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Although I have five living brothers -- I always feel I still have six total. They stay with you forever. I'm so glad to know you will always hold him close in your heart.

(((HUGS)))

Welthy