This is where I go....

kamataca

This is where I go when I have news that I want to shout from the roof tops...when I want others to know how successful this fight can be...

This is where I go when I am scared, and waiting for test results...when I need someone to tell me not to borrow trouble, and hold tight to my faith...

This is where I go when I feel like I can't go on, and I feel like no one else understands my mercurial emotions. No one judges me here...

This is where I go when I need a laugh..and I am guaranteed a funny joke or bizzare picture...just when I need it most...

This is where I go to be inspired by others who have walked this road, and are still walking it. You folks amaze me...

This is where I go when I need prayers, because I believe that nothing else we do is more important...

This is where I go to be with my friends. This is where we can lean on one another, hold each other up, and cry on virtual shoulders...

This is where I came tonight for all of the above reasons. I am so thankful for this board, and for all of you. I keep you in my prayers. You are blessings for me.

:) Kelly