Lost my heart

goldy31

No loss is acceptable and my heart reaches out to you. We loss our oldest son in 1994 and how was i too know that 12 year's later i would lose my Wife and soul mate of 44 year's.But now i thank GOD for all the good he did offer me and hope some day to understand why. But like my Wife used to believe that GOD gave us our Son's son to take his place so a part of the puzzle is partially understood. So hard and sad your road may seem there is a brighter path ahead.....Larry

I hear and feel your pain. Surreal is an excellent way of saying how it feels. I send you many good vibes as you go through this part of your living.

Please know that as time passes you will slowly start to heal and feel a little better. Remember that he is always with you; inside you, outside you, all around you. It's the spiritual place where we all came from and to where we all shall go. Knowing that you are not alone in this may help too.

My best to your and your family. Keep in contact with those of us who are also going through this.

Cyndy

Laurey,

So glad you posted....I will be praying for you and your daughters...

So sorry to hear about your husband. No it's not fair.

One moment at a time....breathe...and then the next moment....breathe....and then the next...sometimes that is all you can do...until you can do more....

We are here for you....

Keep posting and talking about it....

I'm so, so, so sorry....

Love,

Tracey Huguley

Dear Laurey,

I am sorry I did not answer your post before this. It seems I just overlooked it as there are so many on this site.

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband and the lonliness you are feeling. A piece of you died with him. I wish I had some words of comfort. What do you tell a wife when she lost her love of her life who was much too young? But you have to carry on for your children. You will get your strength through them. I know you heard this before but its all you can do and that is one day at a time.

I just pray you have love ones who can help your through this with their love and support.

Please know that we are always here for you. You are never alone.

My deepest of deepest sympathies goes out to you and your family.

Maryanne :cry:

I too just saw your post. I am so sorry for your loss and know from experience that this time of year makes it all the more hard to accept.

No it is not fair. It is cruel and heartbreaking. You want to scream at God and demand to know how He could allow such a thing to happen.

They say time heals all wounds but time does not heal it just makes the scars tougher. The pain doesn't go away but in time you will have moments, maybe even hours. I know it sounds corny but I often tell myself the old saying "it is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all"

I couldn't imagine a life without my Johnny in it and I have found there is no such thing. He is always a part of my life even though he will be gone four years on December second. Life goes on but a part of you is gone and you have to find a way to live without that piece of yourself. It is not easy but it can be done. I pray that you find a way to live each day with a little less pain. You already have two very special sorces of sunshine to help warm your heart again. May God Bless and Comfort you. Lillian