Mom passed on 11/6

SC7454

What a good daughter you are, and I am so glad you have no regrets. You took care of your mom the way she took care of you, it all comes full circle. I remember when my mom was really sick from the chemo, I would hand off my kids to my dad and just lay at the bottom of her bed, just to let her know I was there, and to be near her. I touched her every chance I got and smelled her sweet smell - those are the kinds of things that stick with you.

I'm very sorry for your loss, and I wish you peace...

You've set a new standard for compassion and love under the most trying of circumstances. I simply can't imagine anyone handling it better. Not only that, your mother knew it and was able to tell you so as the end approached. How wonderful for you and your family!

My profound admiration and Aloha.

I am so sorry for your loss. You gave your Mom a wonderful gift. Being there with her at the end. Being with her as she starts her next journey. What a wonderful gift. I have to tell you how lucky I think you are that your Mom was able to tell you that the wash cloth you put on her felt good and that she could tell you she was dying. I too was with my Mom through the end but unfortunately she never said anything for the 4 days before she passed. You were lucky to have such a wonderful Mom and she was lucky to have such a wonderful daughter. Please take good care of yourself during this difficult time. We are here for you and so very glad you shared your sweet story.

Hugs,

k

I'm very sorry for your loss. A trying time it was, on so many levels. All those moments you feared would be horrible memories to keep .... are now peaceful and content. I'm very glad during such a horrible event you have at least those moments to hold onto and keep. I hope the last weeks have been good to you in among all your sadness.

Tammy

My heart just felt so heavy when I read your post. I know how long you have been taking care of your mom and all the detours that you had to go through.

I am so glad she was at peace and painfree at the end. Also, she let you know how much she loved you.

Please accept my deepest of condolences and when you check your pocket you will always feel her love. What a beautiful story. :D

Maryanne