Katie's 8000

Don Wood

Katie B. has posted her 8000th message. She is one great site administrator! She and Rick have done so much for so many in providing and maintaining this website. Thanks to both of you from the bottom of our hearts. Katie's dad, Jessee, died of LC 3 years ago and she has really done him proud with all she does to heighten awareness of LC and support of LC research and all the people touched by LC that she has touched, supported and helped. Hats off to you two, Rick and Katie. You are two in a million! Don

Ditto Don, Katie (Rick too)! You are not only one in a million...............one in a lot more than that! Because of YOU I am here to cheer you on all your accomplishments. Thank you for all you do for all of us and many others as well. How fortunate I am to be able to say I know you.

L&T,

Kasey

I can't really add anymore than what the others have said so far. I too don't know how I would have gone through this journey without this site -- I was at my wits end trying to find information, when I found this place "by accident." This site literally became my main source of information to cover with the doctors, immediate feedback with help (when every minute counts sometimes), and lots of valuable links to research information. I couldn't have advocated so well without it.

Hats off to you, Katie and Rick.

Linda

Thank you for always being here for all of us, Katie. Your strength and determination to fight lung cancer has been a true inspiration for all of us. We are so very lucky to have you and Rick!!!!