Dad gets scanned on Tues.....(dad and surrogate updates)

Andrea

Talk about the agony and the estasy... I pray estasy for both. Fingers crossed all around. Maybe you will be one of those moms with sixtuplets :shock:

Hope the news is good for your dad. Legs crossed also.

By the way, I sent you a nice order today. So get some out of those boxes and send them. :D

Take care, I know you will keep us posted.

Maryanne :wink:

Hi Andrea

Just read the update about your dad. How great is that, huh... I am thrilled for all of you. :D

Now we are anxiously waiting for the other good news to come to you...

Everything crossed here, fingers, arms, legs, toes, eyes... :wink:

Good luck!!

Maryanne :wink:

Andrea,

Bless you! I am thinking of you. What a stressful time. Your check is in the mail, by the way! Sorry about that mess up.

I am going to need to order two more books, but I want to ask around first before I make that order. I might have a few friends who would like to order a few.

Take care!

Andrea,

I just want to tell you that I think you are a truly amazing woman. You go through emotionally draining issues with starting a new family yet your support of your parents is always so strong and unending. You always find the time to give to the folks on this site as well such as what you did with the cookbook. I'm praying for perfectly beautiful healthy babies for you and continued good news for your parents.

Lilly