My Buddy's x-ray and scan came back bad news

norme

Norme,

I am so sorry to hear this news, but then your follow-up post sounds good. You are such an incredible woman. The support you give on this board is amazing even as you go through your own troubles. I am always impressed and inspired by your replies. I only hope that you can feel the love and support being retuned to you and Buddy. I care about you both.

Jenny

Norme:

praying for your Buddy and for you. So many times when my brother has been doing poorly I cant wait to log on my computer and visit this site. I cry when people have bad days or bad news but I am also uplifted by the courage and the strength of the patients and caretakers here.

God bless you both and may he send you the strength to be there for Buddy and help you each and every day.

Norme, I just wanted to tell you that you and your Buddy are quite amazing folks. I am so glad that you are a part of our family-and am always glad when people decide to stay on, even after the passing of a loved one. Thats what family does, isn't it? We stick around for eachother, and not only reap the benefits of the support and caring we get-but also get to be on the giving end as well...its a great balance. I know that knowing you guys have 'got my back', it makes getting not so good news bearable. Knowing that you are here is of such a comfort to me. I just wanted to let you know that, to let EVERYONE know that.

I'm glad that your doctors have decided to act right away, and that Buddy is coming out swinging!!! Let us know how things go, and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care, Deb