My Sister Lost the Fight

Sis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellie, my heartfelt sympathies at the loss of your sister. You have many memories to comfort you in the years ahead. We can go on -- I have lost both parents, my sister, my brother and my wife over the years, and still manage because of the support of my Lord and the many people in my life. You can go on, too. I pray you peace. Don

Dear Ellie,

I am so sad to read of your sisters passing. Don't let the "If onlys" consume you.... its hard I know, but they have a way of wearing you down and don't you dare let them. I know your sister is watching over you and will guide you through the moments with her husband and her son. Praying for you all. Love, Sharon

Ellie,

I feel your pain in your words. I am so, so sorry and can tell this is a huge loss for you. Ellie, don't try to be strong. Just be there and let your emotions do what they will - holding back is unhealthy. Just let it flow and hug the ones that feel your same pain. Nobody is really strong at a time like this. We just go through the motions, and get through it the best we can.

God bless you for your intense love for your sister, and may He also bless you with His comfort.

Love,

Peggy

Ellie, it broke my heart to read about the passing of your sister. I really hoped she had more time.

You are so right we need more funding for this monster of a disease. People have to know that no one, smoker, non-smoker, ex-smoker is immuned to this disease. It is time for people to step up and get some of these big corporations behind LC to help find a cure. There certainly is too many corporations behind breast cancer. And LC is just left in the dust... We need corporations to become a sponcer to help fund LC as that is the biggest killer of all the cancers. The word has to get out there.

My deepest of condolences goes out to you and her family. I will send you prayers for stength to help you get through this.

You sister will always live on through you and all those wonderful memories that the two of you created through that special bond that only sisters have.

I am so sorry for your loss. That is so sad.

Maryanne :cry: