Please Pray with us

Bev'sSister

My sister goes for her 1st PET, post Chemo, Wednesday. Please pray with us that the results are good. I am just a nervous wreck. I read so many posts on here, and wonder how everyone copes. I know that God answers prayers and just knowing that I can come here and ask for prayers is wonderful. I prayed so much last night, I woke up with my Rosary Beads wrapped around my ankle. I pray for everyone on here and for ones who have not found this board. This is my only sounding board right now, because no one really wants to hear sad news, so I try not to burden others with it. Thanks in advance for your prayers. I will update with the results ASAP.

Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. You have no idea how much it means to me. The nurses or office personnel didn't get insurance papers filed in time so she will have to have her test at a later date. Hopefully, she will have it done sometime this week. Monday she is supposed to start her chemo again. Incompetence should not be tolerated when it comes to this. We have been on pins and needles for days waiting for this day..and these people screw around and don't do their job and don't seem to understand the impact this has. I just want to blast them out, but my sister won't let me. Anyway, I will keep you updated. I am going to fix me a really big cup of coffee and try to calm down. Thanks again, and please continue to pray with us, as I will for all of you.

Bobby (by the way, I am her sister..not her brother)

Bobby, we will keep praying. I think several of us here have experienced frustrations in the medical system/setting. I tried to understand that it is their job, and no one is perfect at work. But at the same time, I was going to make sure they were as close to perfect when on my watch...so I get it.

Best of luck.

Incompetence should not be tolerated when it comes to this. We have been on pins and needles for days waiting for this day..and these people screw around and don't do their job and don't seem to understand the impact this has.

(((Oh Bobby!!)))

As if all of this crappy disease isn't enough in itself!!! :x I really hear you about incompetence -- it totally infuriates me too! Hang in there kiddo and remember we are all standing tall with you and your sister. Please keep us updated when the test will be again. Geez...

Warm fuzzies,

Welthy