update to ER post

joanie55

Unfortunately I just heard from my doctor. I'm getting ready to go into the hospital. It seems that a little bugger made its way to my brain. Probably was causing my vomiting. They will do some more tests and then decide on my next step.

They also see some cells in the fluid surrounding my brain. Oh well, back on with the boxing gloves. I really enjoyed my vacation while it lasted.

Joan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry::cry: I got my boxing gloves on too, Joan! I am sorry to hear this. Remember that Trish just posted again about her Jeffrey who is now doing GREAT after battling brain issues. You are being treated at a top notch facility, so if there is anything to do, they will know about it and get it done for you.

Glad you had a vacation for a while, now we can get back to the business of slaying this monster once and for all. I just get so angry and I know that does not accomplish anything. But angry I am :evil: !

Sending as much cyber support as cyberspace can handle.

(((Joan))),

Kasey

Joanie,

Sending prayers. How do they know about the fluid witout a biopsy which is done durung surgery.

Trish's husband had 22 or more brain mets. He had cyberknife, as did several other's here. It controls the growth of the tumor and removes it. I had CK in Oct. to remove met 6cm...Keep the faith and know we are all praying for you.

God Bless!!!

Karen

Oh Joanie,

I did not realize you had an update to your last post. Iam so sorry for that dismal news. But you are right, time to put on the gloves and start to fight this demon again. :evil:

Never Give Up and I know you can beat this. You have such a wonderful positive attitude that will help you through this along with so much love and support from that beautiful family of yours to your family here. We are all behind you here every step of the way sitting and in your corner cheering you on!

Please keep us posted on everything. You are very special to us here.

Maryanne :cry:

Welcome Dana,

What a surprise. So glad you joined us. :D We are big supporters of that wonderful mom of yours.

I am so sorry your mom finds her in this position again. We are fighting right along with you and the rest of your family.

You are a breath of fresh air. Thank you for joining our family.

Maryanne :wink: