I've already posted

pewjumper

Sorry I missed your birthday. So Happy belated Birthday!! :D

I am so glad that you mom has changed her attitude. This is great for her and I am sure it is a load off your mind that she feels she can beat this. And she can. Keep the faith and know that Faith doesn't get you around trouble it gets you through it.

Bless you both, and have a great holiday.

Maryanne :wink:

Mitchell,

I want to skip to the bottom of your intro, should you prepare for the worst. Honestly, NO!!! Not at all!! I have had discussions where I have frankly told people to brace for the worst because of this disease(right here at work as a matter of fact) so I pull NO punches. So Trust me when I say I am not just being a cheerleader, your Mom should have great hope for survival. This is NOT brace for the worst time.

I'm glad to hear there will be some follow up with the onc to do some chemo to head any possibility of spread off at the pass.

It's nice to hear of your tight relationship with Mom. My mother was by far MY rock. I did, according to her, flip roles with her after diagnosis. There has been no greater honor in my life than being that for her.

I know you are pissed off and upset at this turn of events, but stay positive, there is a lot of reason to be.

God bless, my friend. Be positive.