I miss Bunny

Patkid

married, I am!! we did it this past Thursday, and spent the weekend with the Irish inlaws. whew. the whirlwind is done, we are so so happy, and the dust is starting to settle.

the mother of bride looked gorgeous, and all the family who knew what she'd been through last year but haven't seen her were stunned at how healthy she is!!

I can't believe I am about to do this, but this place is my family, so I will tell you...we found out 3 weeks before the wedding that

:shock: there will be a baby bunny arriving in July! :shock:

can you believe that!? we can't. I have been sick sick sick, but we're just thrilled. we told the parents this weekend, and are slowly leaking it to friends...well, this isn't slow, huh!? :lol: broadcasting it on the internet...needless to say, Suki is thrilled.

so there's a heck of an update, huh?

when I get these thank you notes done and we start looking for an apartment with room for a baby, all of my attention will be turned to our May 20, 2006 walk. we have a great committee forming, Joan, I get emails all the time. I'll probably need a cochair in light of these, er, developments, but everyone I've heard from sounds so committed, it's great!

oh, and Pat, you're not getting my emails, girl. I have written you twice in the last month or so! I figured you were up to your eyeballs in fasteners...

:D:D:D

thanks for missing me. I think of and pray for you all every day, and will try and be around more now that wedding planning is done...

xo

amie

Well well, let me be the first to congratulate you!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Amie the married lady. I like the way it sounds. But I especially love the mommy part. You will be a wonderful wife as well as a wonderful mom. I know you secretly really wanted a baby. :D

Please post pics we all want to see you in that fabulous gown which you sent us the website.

When is your due date? Where are you guys living right now that you are going to look for an apartment? How was the wedding.

Your not getting away with just what you wrote. Give some details, we love good news around here, you know that.

Pics, Pics, Pics.....

Love ya,

Maryanne :wink:

Hey Bunny!!!!!!!....so good to see you here...I've missed you too...Congrat's on both counts...you both look so happy..and so happy the Mother of the Bride looked so good...hoping she is feeling even better...

Now that you've settled "dat"...come back soon and tell us some more...hugs...PamS.