I am BACK!!

Cindy RN

Just a quick note to say all is fine with me.

My daughters wedding was 12-2 and for the last few months I have felt like a chicken without a head!!

I will write more later, but just wanted to say I check in but have not had time to write.

Hope you all are getting ready for Christmas. I know this can be a VERY stressful time of the year, esp having to deal with sclc on top of the season.

I will write a longer update on the general forum.

In 2 months it will have been 6 yrs since my diag.

At this time I am now at 3 yrs and 5 months in remission!

Cindy

Cindy, I'm so glad you're back. Glad to hear the wedding went well. I'm sure your daughter was a beautiful bride....just like her mother! These weddings can really drag you down. Although it was my son getting married, my DIL insisted that I be involved in all of the wedding planning. Having three sons and no daughters, this was music to my ears. I even got to go shopping with her for a gown.

But...by the time the wedding was over, I was one exhausted gal! Then, my other DIL gave birth 3 days after the wedding. But...aren't all of these wonderful events completely worth what we go through?

Cindy, you're such a strong inspiration for all of us. I'm so glad you're back!

• 3 weeks later...