A Quick Update on Frank L.

Frank Lamb

My dear Frank,

HANG the typos! We will read and understand your messages no matter what they look like.

I rememember well when I first joined this site, you were struggling with typing one key at a time, and Ry and Debi were constantly razzing you. :lol: That was fun then and it will still be fun now. So, go ahead and goof up and mess up - we'll get the message.

I love you, Frank. You remind me of the Energizer Bunny. You just keep going and going and going and going. May it forever be that way!

Love,

Peggy

Frank,

I am glad you let us know what is going on with you. I love your jokes but when we care about people it is sure nice to know how they really are. Your attitude is wonderful. Praying for a good plan on the chest tumor and that you are more comfortable soon. I am a nightowl too. Let me know if you want to talk and I'll call you on my cell. After all at midnight its free and we will both be up.

Thinking of you daily.

Nina

If any of you guys saw my typos BEFORE I proofread and hit Submit, well.......let's just say it is much worse than being on steroids!!!!!

Your disappointment is understood about the shrinkage, but sounds as if you are headed in the right direction and that is what's important.

Sorry about the steroids again......I'll look for you when I am up with the hot flashes and insomnia. Boy, wouldn't that make for a great conversation!

Wew are always thinking and praying for ya here, Frank. We love ya.

Kase

Frank,

I too was hoping for better news for you. I am sure the doctors will get a good pan going for you. We will definitely be sending well wishes your way.

Hey, if it wasn't for spell check the chicken cult would be all over me, and I live with one of them.

My best to you and Connie.

John

Frank,

I actually think that the drugs improve your typing skills to be perfectly honest... :P

Anyway, although I don't get to post much, you know that I think about you every day. And by the way, I'm thinking I may be close enough to you to hand deliver the chickens. Of course I would know for sure if I could ever pass that geography game in the Just for Fun forum. Until then you're pretty safe.

Feel better Frank...

Frank, you have such an awesome attitude. My oncologist called me tonight on his way home from work to talk about my next round of chemo and he asked if the neurosurgeon decreased my steroids. I told him the Neurosurgeon told me that you (the onc) would do that. So officially tonight I get my steroids decreased. Had been taking them to decrease swelling around a brain lesion. Gammaknife was done last week.

Start chemo next week. P.S. My goal is to live to 100 too just like you. Keep the great attitude because you inspire me. And good luck with your next step, enjoy the holidays!

Lilly