Thank you all so much for you encouragement and support

Crystal B

Let me introduce myself, I am Crystal, Darrell's girlfriend. I want to thank you all so much for the wonderful words about Darrell. He truly was an inspiration to me and others. He has been so strong through the recent months and always tried to be upbeat. I am truly blessed to have had him in my life over the past 4-5 months. Thank you so much for giving him courage and support over the past year. I am going to miss him more than words can say.

Crystal

Oh Crystal I am so sorry and I can't thank you enough for posting. The load you carried today was tremendous as they put Darrell to rest.

Thank you for being in Darrell's life. It is comforting to know that you were with him and he found a love in his life even though it was cut short. But you were there for him and I am so grateful for that.

We never knew how sick he was as he never let us know that he was having problems. The only way we found out was through Chris one of our members who kept in touch with Darrell. She kept us infomed about his whereabouts and would update us on his condition.

Even at the end when he came home from the hospital, he would answer a post being optimistic as he always was. And I remember him saying how great it was to be home. He was so excited but unfortunately that was short-lived as he went back to the hospital and with all the prayers sent to him, heaven needed him more.

I am heartbroken Crystal, but we are all so lucky to have known him. Us being cyber and you being physical.

Darrell Barnes will live on in all of our hearts as that is where he touched us the most.

We are always here for you. You can talk to us anytime 24/7

Peace be with you Crystal. Please let us know when Kari Jo has her baby.

Maryanne :cry:

We are always here if you need anything. condolences and Prayers for strength and stability in this trying time. Any time you need to vent or a shoulder or someone just to comunicate, We are here. Blessings, prayers and courage.

Crystal,

Darrells' passing has hit me hard, he fought such a courageous battle, like so, so many others I can't believe he is gone. I know you must be going through such a difficult time right now, please know that you have many people here who care about you and what you are going through. Please don't hesistate to come here any time...we will be here for you.

Grace

Crystal,

So glad you posted. We were all so very blessed to have known Darrell in our own way. I thank you for being with him through these last months -- what a comfort for Darrell to have someone who cared so much for him.

Please accept my sincere sympathy, not only to you, but to his daughter too.

He will be missed, but he has left such a legacy.

Warmest regards,

Welthy

Crystal....I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how blessed you must feel to have been such an important part of Darrell's life. He was truly a very special person that touched the lives of so many people here on this board. He will be remembered for his courageous attitude while fighting this terrible disease. I pray that you are able to carry his strength with you.

Thank you all for responding. As Kari, Darrell's daughter, said in your note, Darrell mentioned this website quite often and I even referred to it to help him do research but I never went to the message board. There are a lot of great people here. My father also lost a battle to lung cancer in 2000. Having going through this battle with my father, it gave me strength to help Darrell through his treatments. I miss both of them so much but now I know Darrell is up in Heaven with my Dad.

Love to all.

Crystal