So sad, so very beaten down~update in thread

Patkid

"Patkid"] I don't feel lucky. I feel as sad as possible and I am worried that I am turning into a bitter old woman............all weepy, self pitying, and morose.

I appreciate this forum.

I appreciate your support.

Thanks for being here.

Love

Pat

I think your going through some heart wrenching grief. :cry::cry::cry:

I don't think I would feel so lucky either if I lost the two Loves of my life.(((((((PAT)))))))))

There are no words of wisdom when your heart is breaking and you feel so empty. I wish I could reach to give you a hug and a warm and kind smile.

It's not much, but it always makes me feel better when my friends do that for me.

(((((((((((((((((({PAT))))))))))))))))))))))

Dear Pat,

I just came across your post this morning. The grace and love you share with all of us is so very real and genuine. Life has been hard, more difficult than most of us knew about, and for that I am so sorry. You comfort so many here, yet we had no idea the depths of you losses. Your courage is remarkable and all one has to do is look at your picture and read your words to know you are far from a bitter woman. Yes, Tom and Brian were blessings in your life, but Pat, I think you were a special blessing to each of them also. And I think there are two special men sitting together and saying "wow, what did we ever do to get so lucky?" Much Love Pat and thank you for always being "you". Love, Sharon