Just found out and I'm a wreck...

sharyn

Yes, God does listen to our prayers and we are all praying for good results for your husband!!!!!

Your anger and fear was expected after having already been through lung cancer with your Dad. I hope waiting for the results goes by quick. I'm confident you'll be posting in the GOOD NEWS FORUM!! :D

Hang in there Sharyn!!

Added weight could definitely affect breathing. Don't be too hard on your husband for trying to protect you. I understand his ways -- he didn't want to alarm you until there was something concrete to say. I did that with Lucie about my own health. You can do this -- you can give him all the support he needs, whatever the outcome. Prayers for you both. Don

Oh Sharon I could only imagine what a shock that was to receive a call like that. Please don't jump to any conclusions, it could be nothing or a number of things that are not related to LC.

Everything crossed here for good results.

Prayers sent.

Maryanne

Sharon,

I can understand you being upset. I went for my annual physical and was told that I was in great health. I requested additional testing because I had a little heartburn and a little pain in my shoulder. I did not tell my wife anything till after the test and it showed some fluid in the lung. I really did not want her to worry about something that we knew nothing about. Let’s pray that the problem is not cancer. There are a lot of things that can cause shortness of breath besides cancer.

Stay positive, :lol:

Ernie

Hi Sharyn

You most certainly have my prayers. I can understand your anger at your hubby but I can see where he is coming from as well. He doesnt want to worry you which is normal, but he doesnt realize how much he needs you to be by his side. Your faith in God will carry you through these next days and please know you are in my thoughts.

Love

Kim

Sharon, late to post and for that I am so sorry. There is no way that this can happen to Michael. I took one of those tests one time years ago and it told me I had the lungs on an 84 year old. Yes, I believe added weight can change the results on these tests. And I think Michael was trying to protect you and you can't get made at that. Don't tell him that, stay mad and hold out for a bigger Christmas present.

You know I love you and am praying big time for a no problem response. Please let us know ASAP.