DaisyW ,Randys Puppy UPDATE 12/22 B9

RandyW

Daisy wants to play biopsy bingo everyone and asks for a Post-it prayer just a quick thought for B9, B9, B9 Bingo. She ahd a mass removed today and we get the results next week some time. Right before xmas. Ya know I am talking to her guardian angel Deb W up above :cry::cry::cry:

Slobber kisses also from Abby, my Black Lab, and from Bailey, my Golden Retriever.I'm sending some prayers. It is so hard to go through this with a pet. Abby has had three biopsies. One was malignant, but they had removed all of the tumor and four years later she's still telling Bailey how to live his life. Let us know as soon as you get the results.

Muriel

Prayers for Daisy that B9 is in her future. We just found out a few weeks ago that our 12 year old shihtzu (my constant companion) is in early stages of renal failure. Every minute with her is precious. Our little fur people are some of the best things in our lives.

Nina

Thanks and so sorry to not explain. If you do not know, B9 is what we pray fro when ever a biopsy is done. Malignant is bad. B9 is good. Sorry and thanks. Waiting for next week. Daisy already had one B9 in her life on the backof her head a year and a half ago. SHe was given top me when Deb passed earlier this year. THanks all!!!

No news yet. Should hear tomorrow whether b9 or malignant. Shehad a complete physical 5 weeks ago and nothing major stood out. Her ver was once the president of the State Vet Association so I trust her very much. Trying to sleep and not worry but we know how that goes. Hve talked with previous Caretaker(Deb) and asked for caretaking rights for a few more years. :wink:

Daisy is ok. Curretly diagnosed witha B9 YEAHHHHHHHHH :D Possible Multiple Myeloma. :( Will need a diagnostic xray to make sure there is nothing anywhere else in the body. :x 1-2 years could become something mmaybe maybe not. :shock: If it does the treatment programis a chemo or low dose radiation with good prognosis either way. :D Her vet who I think the world of said she has consulted with an oncologist to get this info. 8)

A BIG WOOOOOFFF Out to her canine and Feline friends and a big wet slo[ppy kiss for all her human friends that have been praying for her. We wish you a merry xmas also. THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::):lol::D