Does your scar still hurt?

blaze100

Just an update Muriel- I still don't know what that damn pain is - sometimes I don't have it for weeks and weeks, then I will turn to back out of a parking space and get slammed by it. Wonder if anyone of us that have it will ever know ...

Also, I went to the mall a few weeks back and this specialty store was offering bra fittings. I went and got fitted and bought this $35.00 bra because I felt like it was time to actually wear a real one that actually fits again and maybe if I spent the money, it would work better. Well, WRONGGGGGGGGG- I am wearing it but am in complete agony every day. I refuse to give in, I keep thinking maybe the sheer act of wearing it will actually get me accustomed to it. When I get home, the first thing that comes off is the bra and I stomp on it a few times, just to get even.... I wish I had a gun, I would probably shoot it. :twisted:

Wow Debi, I was going to go get fitted to, because I have gone through the buying stages of bra after bra after bra, and I just can't find one that seems to work for me anymore. I'm spending in the area of $25.00 to $40.00 dollars for these bra's too. Just can't seem to find one that wants to sit comfy in my incision area. My incision area is still numb, but it does flare up when I wear a bra to long.

So.... fitted isn't all it's cracked up to be? hummmm! Braless it is!!! I hate the thought of burning perfectly good bras. :roll::lol: