Frank Lamb Update 12/21/2006 // 2 Options //Same Outcome

Frank Lamb

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank,

My husband Chuck and I have been amazed for a long time at how you keep up your sense of humor and attitude through all of the horrors of this disease. We both admire you and keep you in our prayers. As for the fat lady, I suggest that you hide the chocolate donuts from her and all of the rest of us do the same. Lets make her lose weight til she can't sing anymore. The final curtain isn't down yet as long as we are breathing. We love you Frank and wish you the best possible life in the time to come. Chuck and I play golf but you would beat us so badly that you would probably rather play with Tiger. I'll see what I can do to get a good tee time for the two of you at the Masters next Spring.

I hope your holidays are the best they can be and that you feel well to enjoy them.

Nina

Frank....never underestimate the powers of chocolate donuts and beer! Together, I'm sure they have magical healing powers, yet to be discovered by the scientific community! You just hold on to that upbeat attitude and keep eatin', chuggin' and swinging those clubs and I'm sure that fat lady won't open her mouth...not a note! Always remember that you have a huge cheering section, with Connie as the head cheerleader! We love ya Frank!!!

Frank you have been my hero since I came on here. You attitude is awesome as has helped me through my own delimmas. I thank you for that.

I know you will be playing those round of golf, instead of rounds of chemo.

I support you in your decision and I know we kicked that fat lady before, but you along with all of us will be blocking her way. She may be waiting in the wings, but she has all of us to get through first!! She has quite a fight on her hands.

Love ya buddy, you are the best.

Maryanne :wink:

I can't say anymore then DITTO to what all the others have said.

I will add this, and that is, I still hold out for HOPE that there will be something discovered that will kick this cancer crud right out of our bodies once and for all. (((((FRANK)))))

You and Connie and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year Frank!!

Frank,

You are one tough dude. I have read your history and maybe I missed it, but did your doctors ever consider Avastin or Tarceva. I know you want the highest quality of life, but just maybe you could have the same results as I did. I have been on Tarceva since August no side effects. My quality of life could not be better. I was told when I was first diagnosed that it would be 16 to 18 months tops. January is my 18th month. Maybe you too could have both, longer life and quality. You cold allways stop taking the Tarceva if you had side effects. I just got a set of woods Taylor R7’s and Ping Rapture irons and I plan to wear them out. What ever you decide, I will be praying for you.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

Frank...your attitude and never ceases to amaze me...you are also my hero since I came on this board...I just wish each and every one of us can have your attitude and spirit...

I will be praying for you Frank...to have good quality of life for a longgggg time to come...I'm sure you could make it happen with Connie right by your side...I hate this ^%$#@ disease with a passion!!!!..You hang in there Frank and show this beast you can beat it...and you can...hugs..PamS

Keep fighting, Hang in there, and with your little daog and my Big dog we can scare the bejesus out of the fat lasy and laugh at her while she is running away in fear of them. Daisy works for just a bud lite, No donuts though. HAng in there Frank, Sending prayers and positive thoughts.

Frank, there's little I can add to what all your other friends have already said.

I've found your spirit, your attitude and your philosophy on dealing with this to be positive and inspirational. Your participation on this board along with your coaching and counselling have been invaluable and have made life more bearable for many of us.

I know you have the will and heart for this latest turn. And you know you have the prayers and wishes and support of all of us.

JL