Merry Christmas to our Dr. West.......Thank you!

Maryanne

Hi Doc,

Just wanted you to know who much I appreciate your help and feedback in helping us on this site.

You are a breath of fresh air here and I just want you to know how much I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to help us in need.

Have a wonderful Christmas to you and your family and a healthy, happy new year.

Thank you again for letting me know that a week's postponment of Joels chemo who not do any harm It is because of you we will have a very merry Christmas with our family.

G-d bless you!

Maryanne :wink:

Thank you all very much. It is truly very, very gratifying to do whatever I can to help, especially knowing that the need is there. This is a great community that I'm delighted to be a part of, and you've been wery welcoming not only to me but to everyone in the lung cancer community who needs guidance and support.

Let's hope to be able to get and give plenty of good news this coming year.

Thanks again for thinking of me. It is really very rewarding to be able to contribute meaningfully.

-Jack